I have spent the last 8 years lecturing at an Institute of Higher Learning in Singapore covering topics such as algorithmic trading, financial data analytics, banking, finance, investment and portfolio management. Since 2016, I have been assisting Quantopian to conduct Algorithmic Trading Workshops in Singapore and has recently presented in QuantCon Singapore 2017.
Passionate about finance, data science, and Python, I enjoyed researching, teaching and sharing on these topics. I studied Masters of Science in Financial Engineering at NUS Singapore and also hold an MBA, BCom from Otago University.
Quantopian Profile on Anthony Ng
- The Quantopian Advanced Algorithmic Trading Workshop in Singapore, Mar 31st, 2018
- The Quantopian Workshop: Introduction to Algorithmic Trading, Jun 30th, 2018
- Seeking Alpha in Alternative Data. Slides. YouTube Videos.
- QuantCon Singapore 2017 - A Machine Learning Odyssey
- Quantopian Workshop in Singapore: An Introduction to Algorithmic Trading, June 3rd, 2017
- Quantopian Workshop in Singapore: Advanced Algorithmic Trading, Mar 4th, 2017
- Lattice80: How to Build Your Own Automated Trading System in Python (Oanda API), Jan 20th, 2017
- Featured by Interactive Brokers, Jan 2017